About Photography Artist Paul Velgos
I'm a professional photographer specializing in high quality cityscape, landscape and beach photography that emphasizes unique scenes and tones. My work is available to purchase as art prints or digital download licensing.
For over a decade I’ve had an incredible journey across the United States capturing the beauty of its cities and beaches. I’ve been fortunate to have people like you support my passion by purchasing my work for their homes and businesses. One of the things I love is customers sharing stories about how my photos bring back wonderful memories of childhood, family vacations, first dates, and other special moments with loved ones. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I’ve enjoyed creating it!
Example Business Clients
I’m honored that over 20,000 licenses of my images have been purchased for use in movies, television, books, magazines, websites, print wall decor, and much more. My images have been licensed by some of the world’s most well known businesses including Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, Time, ABC News, and Yahoo!. Examples of projects and clients are on the Clients page. I frequently work directly with businesses and also partner with advertising agencies, art consultants, and design consultants on projects.
Why Work with Us?
Simple. We provide unique high quality images and personalized service. While photography is now more popular than ever, many of the recent images have been created using non-professional equipment and haven't been edited to any standard. While these images may be acceptable for certain applications, they lack the resolution and professional standards many image buyers are accustomed to.
My work is unique in that it blends multiple emerging trends with professional standards.
- Professional Standards: My images meet high professional standards set by leading photography and design agencies
- Extensive Editing: Most images are edited to remove trademarked or copyrighted objects such as building logos, imperfections such as dust spots, and distractions such as telephone wires resulting in a natural and clean appearance
- High Resolution: All images are high resolution ranging from 21 to 187 megapixels and some are suitable for very large applications such as full wall prints or billboards
- High Quality: Professional equipment is used resulting in sharp and detailed images that are free of noise, chromatic aberrations, and other common quality issues
- Personalized Service: I am personally involved with all clients and projects to assure the best service
We welcome inquiries from commercial businesses as well as consumers. If you have any questions contact us with the information provided below.
Office: (219) 779-7180
Web: Contact Form