Print sizes and prices are available on the individual image pages which can be accessed through the main portfolio page.
- Photo Paper - Paper prints are printed on high quality professional grade photo paper with finish options of Lustre, Glossy, Metallic, Pearl, or Deep Matte. Photo paper prints are printed borderless and come unframed and ready to add to your own favorite picture frame.
- Lustre - Has a semi-gloss finish in-between matte and glossy and is printed on high-quality professional grade lustre photo paper.
- Glossy - Has a shiny reflective finish and is printed on high-quality professional grade glossy photo paper.
- Metallic - Has an intense glossy metallic appearance with vibrant colors and is printed on professional grade metallic photo paper. (Contact us about ordering)
- Pearl - Has a very unique intense pearlescent appearance and is printed on professional grade pearl photo paper. (Contact us about ordering)
- Deep Matte - Has a flat non-reflective surface with a slightly velvety texture and is printed on professional grade matte photo paper. (Contact us about ordering)
- Fine Art Paper Watercolor Giclée - Created using high-quality archival inks printed on heavy 310g acid-free 100% cotton-fiber paper with a protective coating. Has a matte finish with a subtle smooth texture. This is a popular option among collectors and galleries. Fine art prints are printed borderless and come unframed and ready to add to your own favorite picture frame.
Canvas Wrap Prints
- Beautiful canvas wrap prints are printed on canvas and wrapped around a 1-1/4" thick internal wood frame with a covered back. Comes with sawtooth hanging hardware attached.
- Gallery Wrap - A portion of the image wraps around the sides. As a result, less of the image is displayed on the front. This is the standard and most common option.
- Black - The side is a solid black color and the full image is displayed on the front. This is a popular option for black and white images where displaying the full image on the front is desired.
- White - The side is a solid white white color and the full image is displayed on the front. This is a popular option for black and white images.
Aluminum Metal Prints
Metal prints are created by infusing dyes directly onto ChromaLuxe aluminum sheets resulting in a unique display with excellent durability. Comes ready to hang if the float mount hanger option is chosen which is a metal mount that allows the print to be hung on a wall where the print "floats" 1/2 inch from the wall. Surface options include:
- High Gloss - Brilliant high-gloss reflective shiny surface. Good option for the maximum wow factor where glare isn't a concern.
- Lustre - In-between High-Gloss and Satin with great color intensity. A good option where glare is a concern or for those who prefer a less glossy finish.
- Satin - A non-glossy smooth surface that gives a soft appearance with less color intensity. good option where glare is a concern of for those who prefer more of a flat/matte finish.
Wood prints are created by printing directly onto 1/2" thick maple surfaced wood board. The result is a unique borderless print where the natural wood grain can be seen. Comes ready to hang with a slotted wood float hanger block attached to the back. Finish options include Natural Wood and White Underlay.
- Natural Wood - Allows the wood texture and grain to bleed through the photo giving the image a slightly transparent look. The wood is somewhat visible through the image.
- White Underlay - Applies white ink to the wood surface and the image is then printed over the white ink. This allows the wood texture to be visible but the grain does not bleed through so it doesn't have the transparent appearance.
Custom Print Products
A wide variety of custom print products are available such as loose canvas, acrylic prints, and much more. If you don’t see the size or print type you need, custom requests can be submitted through the Contact page.